Bonds - Clearing
NYSE Bonds leverages NYSE Arca’s all-electronic trading platform to provide efficient and transparent trades.
Post Trade Processing
Once a trade has been executed, trade details are transmitted to the National Securities Clearing Corporation (NSCC®) for clearance and settlement via the Regional Interface Organization (RIO). All DTCC / NSCC RIO eligible bond trades executed on the NYSE Bonds platform will be submitted to NSCC® without an omnibus account as "locked-in transactions" meaning that the bond platform has matched the details of the trades from buyer and seller.
Clearance & Settlement Notes
- Give-ups will not be available
- All trades will be reported to NSCC® with the accrued interest included in the price
- If the bond is CNS eligible, all trade settlement will follow the regular way, three-day settlement timetable.
- The buyer and seller will be responsible for certain bonds that trade ex-clearing and clearing submission.
- DTCC supports NYSE RIO for all participants that trade bonds on NYSE. To receive the NYSE RIO, please contact your Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC) representative.
All DTCC / NSCC RIO eligible bond trades executed on the NYSE platform will match the trade details of both buyer and seller by submitting them to NSCC® as locked-in transactions without an omnibus account.
- Clearing for New NYSE Bonds Platform
- NYSE Bonds Ex-Clearing Securities
- NYSE Bonds Participant Clearing Numbers
If you have trade breaks or have clearing questions on the new bond platform, please contact the NYSE Arca Security Operations department at 312-442-7989 or ExchangeSecOps@archipelago.com between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (EST).
Get access to transparent, pre-trade pricing data on individual corporate bonds, updated every 10 seconds. Search for specific bonds and create multiple watchlists to track specific issues.
Find It Fast
This free email and RSS subscription service disseminates near-real-time alerts and notices regarding any situation or connectivity issue that may diminish or interrupt service on the markets of NYSE Euronext.